Why are vitamin injections are more effective than tablets, capsules and liquid vitamin supplements?
No matter how good the nutrient supplement, if it doesn’t get to the right place at the right time to be broken down and metabolized, it will ultimately end up a waste product–literally passed through the intestine and into your stool therefore vitamin injections are best for you.
There is a viable solution with injection therapy. Injections offer 100% absorption when compared to the small 5-15% that oral delivery offers. Getting nutrients through injections into the muscle or the subcutaneous fat, have an availability of 100% while other delivery methods such as tablets, capsules and liquids, pale in comparison. When deficient in vitamins or minerals, it can take more than 6 months to replete these stores when using oral delivery methods, whereas injections can correct deficiencies within 1-3 months.
Nutrient Injections at Home:
At Priority You MD, we go beyond offering the standard B12 injections, we offer B12 and many more comprehensive vitamins, antioxidant, and amino acid blends! For those patients who prefer to skip an office visit, and give themselves vitamin injections at home, we offer nutrient injections kits that contain everything you need to administer your injection at home, including instructions A simple telephone consult is required before starting on any vitamin injections. Once your consult is complete, we will place your vitamin injection order and ship it to your home or you may pick it up at our office.
Nutrient Injections Available:
- Methylcobalamin (B12 – active form) 10,000 mcg
- Methylcobalamin Max (High dose B12) 50,000 mcg
- Glutathione – The body’s best natural antioxidant and is not well absorbed orally making the injection delivery very important. This is a preventative supplement to reduce the free radical damage in the body and help prevent disease and inflammation.
- Calm – A multi-purpose injection for people with anxiety, migraines, muscle tension and more, with GABA and magnesium
- Complete – B complex vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12) combined with amino acids, minerals and lipotropics (for weight loss support)
- BCAA injection– Increase muscle growth and prevent fatigue with BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids). BCAAs refers to three amino acids: L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine. BCAA supplementation, for people with low dietary protein intake, can promote muscle protein synthesis and increase muscle growth over time. It can also be used to prevent fatigue in novice athletes.
- Tri-Amino – The Tri-Amino nutrient injection combines three clinically researched amino acids—ornithine, arginine and citrulline. Tri-Amino nutrient injection can enhance the release of Human Growth Hormone and has many benefits including promoting physical strength and endurance, decreasing blood pressure and improving cardiovascular health.
- Lipo-C – Lipotropic compounds are used on the potential for release of fat deposits in some parts of the body. The lipotropic agents included in this injection are Methionine, Choline and Inositol. Lipo-C can be used in conjunction with B-vitamins to help speed up overall metabolic processes, burn fat and increase energy.